Frequently Asked Questions :
Q. Where should I buy my ticket?
Please only buy your tickets from our official ticketing partner: Ticketmaster.
(NI & UK) 0844 8472455 | (ROI) 0818 719 300.
Q. What time do the gates open for Tennent’s Vital?
A. Gates will open at 1530 hrs both show days.
Q. When will I receive my ticket?
You should have received your ticket within two weeks of the event, if not please contact the point of purchase.
Q. Is there seating at Tennet’s Vital?
A. All tickets are general admission; there will be no seating at the festival.
Q. Are there two day tickets available, or is my ticket valid for both days?
A. There are no two day tickets available, your ticket will grant you access either to day one, 21st August or day two 22nd August as applicable.
Q. What is the Age Restriction policy?
A. Tennent's Vital is an over 16's event. However, a parent aged 25 and over can take up to two under 16's to the show. Parents will be required to show age ID & sign a consent form in order to gain admission on the day.
Q. Can you camp at Tennent’s Vital?
A. No, there will be no camping or camping facilities at Tennent’s Vital 2012.
Q. Is there disabled access or disabled facilities at Tennent’s Vital?
if you have an urgent information request.
Q. I want to work at Tennent’s Vital Festival, where do I apply?
Q. Can I get a press pass for Tennent’s Vital?
Q. I want to have a stand/cater at Tennent’s Vital, who should I contact?
Q. How do I get to the festival?
A. There are excellent transport links to Boucher Road Playing Fields with nearby train stations and bus stops. Additional special services will be provided. More details will be made available in advance of the festival on tennentsvital.com. Register for updates and we’ll email you with all the information.
Q. Who should I send my band application to?
A. Bands have been programmed by the promoter of this event and unfortunately there are no further slots available. Tennent’s UnTapped is a programme which gives unsigned bands a platform at Tennent’s Vital. Entries for this year have closed, but for more details, or to sign up for updates click here
This is an outdoor event. Concert will take place rain or shine
No queuing prior to 15.30
- Please dress appropriately and always be prepared for the weather…so check the weather forecast and if necessary, bring wellies.
- Respect the property and privacy of the residents in the vicinity of Boucher Rd
- For your own safety please co-operate with the instructions of psni and stewards and follow any public address announcements.Move slowly and quietly while exiting the concert and cooperate With the instructions of the stewards' directions.
- Please note that catering and bar facilities will be available in the concert site.
- Photo id is required for sale of alcohol at event. You are not permitted to bring alcohol onto the concert site and there will be searches in place.
- Note that official merchandise will be available within the concert only
- Arrange for after show pick-ups in the town centre due to traffic restrictions in place around the park.
- Do not bring alcohol, glass, cans, fireworks, flags, laser pens or pointers, spikes, studs or anything dangerous, umbrellas, poles, fold up or blow up chairs or garden furniture, professional audio or visual recording equipment – you will not be allowed in with any of these items and there are no lockers for storage. Prohibited items will be confiscated.
- Football or GAA tops will not be permitted on the concert site, so please don't wear these to the event.
- Do not park illegally. Towing in operation. Please follow signs to car parks.
- Do not buy tickets from unofficial sources.
- Do not rush the exits after the concerts.
- Do not crowd surf or mosh as you will be removed from the venue without refund.
back to top
Absolutely no overnight camping.
Please note: TENNENT'S VITAL is strictly 16s and over – ID required and will be checked rigorously before entry. Under 16s will only be admitted if accompanied by a parent of 25 years or over who will also be in attendance at the festival and will sign for and accept responsibility for said person. Policy will be strictly enforced – persons who purchase and ignore conditions will be refused entry with NO refund.
When entering the concert you will need to prove your age so please bring one of the following:
- Official Passport
- Photo driving license
- National Union of Students Card (NUS Card)
- Electoral ID
Any parents accompanying an under 16 year old will be asked to sign an agreement to be responsible for them for the duration of the festival. You will be responsible for their wellbeing and safety so you will need to be with them for the duration of the event to guarantee this. An adult may only sign in for 2 minors.
back to top
Counterfeit ticket warning:
- Do not buy tickets from unofficial sources
- If you have not purchased your ticket from an official Ticketmaster outlet it may be a forgery.
- Tickets can be checked in advance of the concert at any Ticketmaster outlet nationwide
- Please note on show days stringent security checks will be carried out on every ticket and anyone found in possession of counterfeit tickets will not be admitted and may be prosecuted.
back to top
Residents Help Line:
Local residents with any queries relating to the concerts at Tennent's Vital on Tuesday 21st and Wednesday 22nd August at Boucher Road Playing Fields can call our special helpline:
028 9066 9373
Open 8am – 8pm daily from 15th – 23rd August.
back to top